ACTA-KTG-1003-UHF is compliant with ISO18000-6C (EPC Class 1 GEN2) standard. Professional antenna design achieves high gain, high sensitivity and farther read range.
The size of it is designed to be the same as a typical access card (85.6mm x 54mm x 0.8mm),In addition to the UHF band antenna design, it is coupled with the design of HF band antenna, which is particularly suitable for applications related to ACTAtek access control.
- 860MHz~960MHz and 13.56MHz
- ISO1800-6C(EPC Class 1 GEN2)
- The size of it is designed to be the same as a typical access card (85.6mm x 54mm x 0.8mm)
- suitable for applications related to the access control.
- Contains high-gain antenna, offering a read range of more than 8 meters
Operating Mode Passive
Wet Inlay Dimension 85.6 x 54 x0.8 (mm) R=3mm
ESD (HBM) 2000V
Material Compatibility Depend Reader Design
Storage Temperature -25 to 50â„ƒ Non-condensing
Operating Temperature -15 to 40â„ƒ Non-condensing
Compliance Standard UHF:EPC Class1 Gen2
H F:ISO 14443A
Operatung Frequency H F:13.56MHz
EPC 96-EPC Bits,extensible to kill Passwords
EPC 32 Bits Access and 32 Bit kill Passwords