When you are limited in space, this small magnetic strip reader is an ideal solution which is well designed with badge length 90mm and also conform with ISO 7810-7813,JISII standards. This magnetic stripe reader is also perfectly compatible with variety of bar code types. Through the RS232 interface, it works perfectly with ACTAtek device to read the contact card. Price/performance is great with a life-cycle of up to 1,000,000 passes and a scan rate up to 1,000 mm per second.
- Track read: ISO 1,2,3 (ATA, ABA, THRIFT/MINTS)
- Triple track, 1st, 2nd & 3rd tracks
- RS232 interface (Black) connected to ACTAtek device
- Record density of up to 210BPI
- Capacity of up to 107 characters 5 bits/character
- Cable: straight 5ft
- Weight Approx 220g/150g
- Operating Voltage DC 5V ±5%
- Power Consumption 65mA
- Scan Rate 100~1000mm per second
- Track Information Tripe Tracks (1&2&3 Tracks)
- Interface RS232
- Life Cycle 300,000passes(1,000,000 passes is optional)
- Dimention (mm) 90x29x36 mm
- Weight (g) Approx. 150g
- Color Black
- Read/Write Read(High/Low Coercive)
Below is the sample diagram about how Magnetic Strip Reader can work with ACTAtek device..
Simple 1-2-3 step:
Step1. Login to device’s console menu to add Smart Card User.
Step2.Swap the Magnetic Strip card
Step3.Add Smart Card User successfully