BANGKO SENTRAL NG PILIPINAS (PHILIPPINES)
||The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) is the central bank of the Republic of the Philippines. It was established on 3 July 1993 pursuant to the provisions of the 1987 Philippine Constitution and the New Central Bank Act of 1993. The BSP took over from the Central Bank of Philippines, which was established on 3 January 1949, as the country’s central monetary authority. The BSP enjoys fiscal and administrative autonomy from the National Government in the pursuit of its mandated responsibilities
The Central Bank of Philippines needed a Time Attendance system that's able to accurately record and manage employees within the premises. ACTAtek catered for them and provided them the following solutions:
- ACTAtek Fingerprint and Smart Card units were deployed.
- Network ready with built in RJ-45 LAN connectivity allows multiple site installations (scalability) with unified data synchronisation that reduces administration time and unnecessary additional costs.
- Event logs are pooled using ACTAtek's embedded web based technology for easy remote administration and work management.
- ACTAtek's web based technology allows administrators to configure settings using a standard web browser of their chosen platform such as Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Third party software integration allows customisable Time Attendance software using components of the ACTAtek SOAP SDK.
- Transaction logs gathered from the ACTAtek terminals are processed by TA software to generate employee reports and payroll calculations when needed on demand.
Link to Solutions
Third-Party Integrated Time Attendance Solution